Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Challenge

I posted about this on facebook, but I also wanted to post it on here. So our Bishop challenged the youth and leaders starting January 1 to beat him at reading the Book of Mormon by October. I love this challenge however I felt that I wanted to go a bit further. I decided that I would get a copy like the missionaries give out and cover it nicely on the front, read it cover to cover, mark it up, leave notes, and last leave my testimony in it. I will then pass it on to someone who is a non member that I think can benefit from it (although I think everyone can benefit). This is my challenge for 2014. I have been trying to track down as many copies of the soft cover books I can find...and no such luck! Lds.org is sold out and backordered! I also posted on facebook and so far have only found someone with a couple. I need so many more that I can redo and give out to people to do this challenge. I want to make it big so that we can all be missionaries...the more we can pass on the better! So please help if you have any laying around please let me have them I will love you forever!! Thanks...and Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment